Time & Location
About the Event
Learn Actionable Information to Minimize Risks and Secure Evidence
- E-Discovery Competency, Confidences and Ethical Duties.
- Analyzing your client's ESI systems and storage.
- Assessing initial e-discovery needs and issues.
- Data preservation, collection and risk mitigation.
- Negotiating forms of production.
- Data searching from keywords to TAR.
- Tricks, Tips and Trap avoidance.
- Cost containment strategies.
Presented by Terry Mazura, Mazura Law Firm Doug Vanderpool, The Vanderpool Law Firm
Attendance is restricted to Plaintiff Attorney Members and Paralegal Members working for Plaintiff Firm.
So Cal Coast Anesthesia & Pain Management
Synergy Settlement Services
C. Jackson Investigations