Updated April 1, 2020
All Division of Workers’ Compensation district offices are open, with the following exceptions:
Eureka office to remain closed until further notice
- DWC’s district offices are closed for filing purposes and all filing deadlines are extended to Monday, April 6.
- No walk-in filings, walk-through documents or in-person requests permitted until further notice
- WCAB Commissioner’s Office is closed to the public until further notice.
- DWC’s hearing and conference calendar from March 23 through April 3 is limited to:
Expedited hearings for parties that appear at district offices
- Open for essential services only:
DWC Medical Unit
Return-to-Work Supplement Program
Uninsured Employers Benefit Trust Fund
Subsequent Injuries Benefit Trust Fund
Please refer to the March 16 notice for detailed information.