TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LIT SUPPORT 365 LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) BETWEEN YOU (“Client” or “you” or “your”) AND LIT SUPPORT 365, LLC (“Lit Suppport 365” or “we”) GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (“Services”).
1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Agreement: The Services are provided to Client in accordance with this Agreement between Lit Support 365 and Client, superseding any prior agreements pertaining to this subject matter. IF CLIENT DOES NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLIENT IS NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SERVICES. CLIENT'S CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES EVIDENCES CLIENT’S AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY AMENDMENT.
2. Representations: By purchasing a product or service from Lit Support 365, you represent the following: that you are a licensed United States attorney, qualified and fit to practice law in one of the 50 states of the United States; that you will independently exercise your professional judgment in reviewing any legal products or services provided to you by Lit Support 365; that no attorney-client privilege is formed between you and Lit Support 365; that you are in no way delegating your obligations and duties as a licensed attorney to Lit Support 365; and that you fully understand that Lit Support 365 is not engaged in the practice of law, legal representation, or rendering legal advice.
3. Disclaimer: Lit Support 365 expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Lit Support 365 makes no representations or warranties with respect to the legal accuracy or applicability of its services and products. In no event shall Lit Support 365 be liable to client or any party for direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to lost profits, business interruption or losses stemming from loss of legal reputation, bar standing) without, regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with its services. Lit Support 365 is in no way in the business of practicing law or rendering legal advice, and no attorney-client privilege is formed between Lit Support 365 and Client, and any services rendered by Lit Support 365 are intended solely for use by licensed attorneys, upon their independent review of the same.
4. Limitation of Damages: Client’s exclusive remedies with respect to the Services rendered by Lit Support 365 or the products delivered shall be refund of the total purchase price paid by Client. In no event shall Lit Support 365, or any of its employees, contractors, or agents be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages arising from any delay in services or delivery of products by Lit Support 365 to Client.
5. Practice of Law: Lit Support 365 is not engaged in the unauthorized practice of law. A non-attorney may not purchase a Lit Support 365 product or service. Lit Support 365 products and services are not intended for use by non-attorneys without legal representation.
6. Confidentiality: Lit Support 365 acknowledges and agrees that all information relating to Client’s work, all legal work products, whether in final or draft form, all information and communications (in any medium) entrusted with and/or passed on to Lit Support 365 by the Client, whether or not it be marked as confidential or proprietary, and all financial and accounting records, client and customer lists, and other Client data and information related to its business, and all other information of a confidential nature (hereinafter collectively "Confidential Information") are valuable assets of the Client. Lit Support 365 shall not, during the term of this Agreement or after the termination of this Agreement, disclose any Confidential Information to any person or use any Confidential Information for the benefit of Lit Support 365 or any other person, except with the prior written consent of the Client.
7. Right of Refusal: Lit Support 365 maintains the right to refuse any project and refund any payment made through its online payment gateway or any of the online sites owned or branded by Lit Support 365. Lit Support 365 reserves the right to not accept a project or a client at its own discretion and shall in no way be held liable for any claims arising from the same in a court of law or elsewhere.
8. Termination: Lit Support 365 may limit, interrupt, terminate, or refuse to provide legal products or services if: (a) you do not honor any provision of this Agreement; (b) you use our Services to engage in fraud or unlawful conduct or are suspected of doing so; (c) you use our Services in a manner that is excessive or unreasonable when compared to the predominant usage patterns; (d) you resell any Services; or (e) you do not make payment or make a default in payment, violating the terms agreed to between you and Lit Support 365. Lit Support 365 also retains the right to terminate the Agreement “at will” or “for convenience” without any cause, at any time, with immediate effect.
9. Excessive or Unreasonable Use: We reserve the sole right and discretion to deem your usage excessive or unreasonable. We further reserve the right to charge you additional fees for such usage, or change your rate plan to one that is consistent with your usage.
10. Bundled Services: Some of our plans may offer a discount if you sign up for bundled services and may require a term commitment. In any event, if you sign up for bundled services, you agree to maintain the bundled services for the applicable term. If you receive bundled services and you subsequently unbundle, terminate, or disconnect any of these Services, or if we disconnect any of the Services, we may adjust the rates for the remaining Service(s) to the then-current price.
11. Captions & Headings: The captions and headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be deemed to be a part of this Agreement for purposes of construction.
12. Choice of Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of California.
13. Jurisdiction: Client expressly consents to the California state and federal courts exercising personal jurisdiction over Client in the event of any dispute relating to this Agreement.
14. No Waiver: If Lit Support 365 does not enforce any right or remedy available under this Agreement, that failure is not a waiver.
15. Severability: If any provisions of this Agreement are determined to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless be binding, with the same force and effect as if the illegal or unenforceable parts were deleted.
LIT SUPPORT 365 SOLUTIONS, LLC PROMOTIONAL OFFERS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR PROMOTIONS APPLY TO PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES ORGANIZED BY LIT SUPPORT 365 LLC (“Lit Support 365” or “we” or “our”) BY CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER USING THE DISCOUNT CODE/PROMO CODE SPECIFIED IN THE PROMOTIONAL OFFER, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN ADDITION TO OUR STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (collectively “Terms and Conditions”).
1. The promotional offer applies only to products purchased using our online store or through our telesales.
2. Some promotional offers may not apply to existing Lit Support 365 project-based customers or subscription clients.
3. The promotion is valid only for the time period specified in the promotional offer and applies only to qualifying products specified in the offer message.
4. Promotional offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers; or applied to previous orders.
5. To qualify, the Promo code or Discount code must be successfully entered and payment successfully completed before the offer expires.
6. Lit Support 365 reserves the right to modify or withdraw a promotional offer at any time, at the sole discretion of Lit Support 365.
7. Any breach of the Terms and Conditions automatically disqualifies you from any promotional offers.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of California.